2019 Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black
Darker, Meaner, Stronger
As thrilling to look at as it is to ride, the new Bonneville Bobber Black.
Perfectly integrating all the hallmark features of a bobber with beautiful detailing, premium finishes and that iconic silhouette. Adding to the stylish look are Bobber-unique bar end mirrors, handlebar risers, gloss black bullet indicators, branded locking fuel cap, and classically-styled twin throttle bodies for minimalistic, stripped back styling, muscular stance and purposeful presence.
Fully blacked-out detailing, high-value badging, and rich unique finishes take the iconic Bonneville line-up to a whole new level. Exclusive additions include black painted slash-cut exhaust, black chrome-plated headlight rim, black hubs, handlebars, engine covers, and a unique black seat pan to provide extra looks and presence for even more attitude, a more aggressive muscular stance, fully blacked out style, and an even higher level of specification.
- Even More Attitude: The distinctive stripped-back Bobber silhouette, with even more aggressive, muscular stance. A fatter 16-inch front wheel, twin discs and more muscular 47mm front forks, for even more imposing poise and presence
- Even More 'Blacked Out' Style: All the Bobber’s authentic custom style with even more attitude. Fully blacked-out detailing and high-value badging. Rich unique finishes including black painted slash-cut exhaust, black chrome plated headlight rim, black hubs, handlebars, engine covers and a unique black seat pan.
- Even Higher Level of Specification: All-new more muscular higher spec 47mm Showa cartridge forks and new category leading front brakes, with twin front discs and 2-piston Brembo sliding axial calipers. Full-LED multi-function headlight and cruise control as standard.
- ABS & Switchable Traction Control: The Bobber incorporates an ABS and switchable traction control system that optimises the delivery of torque when traction is compromised to maximise rider safety and control.
- Floating Aluminium Single Seat Pan: Distinctive, floating aluminium single seat pan with cantilever support arm and seat profile ergonomically optimised and sculpted for comfort, with a beautifully stitched deep foam pad and finished with Triumph branding detail.
- Swing Cage and Suspension: A sublime black powder coated ‘cage’ swinging arm brings the distinctive Bobber ‘hard-tail’ look, fitted with paddock stand bobbin mounts. the under-seat monoshock rear suspension delivers superior performance and comfort.
- Ride-By-Wire: The latest generation ride-by-wire system brings an enhanced level of control to the Bonneville Bobber, with minimal visual impact.
- Liquid Cooling: The modern liquid cooling system provides clean fuel-efficient riding, better fuel economy and a high first major service interval of 10,000 miles.
- Riding Modes: The Bobber has two category leading selectable riding modes, linked to the ride-by-wire system - ‘Road’ and ‘Rain’ for greater control and safety. the two dedicated throttle maps are selected via the handlebar-mounted switch gear.
- First-In-Class Adjustable Riding Position: First-in-class adjustable riding position to suit the size and riding style of the rider, allowing you to tailor the seat position for a dynamic ‘up and forward’ ride, or a ‘down and back’ more traditional Bobber stance.
- Torque-Assist Clutch: The torque-assist clutch system brings a light touch and feel to the clutch control of the Bobber, helping reduce clutch lever effort for the rider, making it easier to ride for longer.
- LED Lighting: The Bobber's LED rear light, indicators and number plate light are incorporated in keeping with its minimalistic look to provide a distinctive light pattern and greater power efficiency for long-term durability. the Bobber Black also features a full LED headlight with daytime running light. Local restrictions may apply.
- Feature Packed Single Clock: The Bobber has a stylish feature-packed single clock with a beautiful machined dial face, neatly housing a digital menu system, accessed by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 8 valve, SOHC, 270° crank angle parallel-twin
- Capacity: 1200 cc
- Bore: 97.6 mm
- Stroke: 80 mm
- Compression: 10.0:1
- Max Power EC: 77PS / 76bhp (57kW) @ 6,100rpm
- Max Torque EC: 106Nm @ 4,000rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Chromed stainless steel 2 into 2 twin-skin exhaust system with chromed stainless silencers
- Final Drive: Chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate assist clutch
- Gearbox: 6-speed
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 2.5 in
- Rear Wheel: 32-spoke, 16 x 3.5 in
- Front Tyre: MT90B16
- Rear Tyre: 150/80 R16
- Front Suspension: Showa 47 mm forks with cartridge damping, 90 mm travel.
- Rear Suspension: KYB monoshock with linkage, 77 mm travel
- Front Brakes: Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: LCD multi-functional instrument pack with analogue speedometer, odometer, gear position indicator, fuel gauge, range to empty indication, service indicator, clock, 2x trip, average & current fuel consumption display, traction control status display, heated grip ready - controlled by a handlebar mounted scroll button.
- Width Handlebars: 760
- Height Without Mirror: 1025
- Seat Height: 690
- Wheelbase: 1510
- Rake: 25.8 º
- Trail: 87.9
- Dry Weight: 237.5
- Tank Capacity: 9
- Fuel Consumption: 4.1 l/100 km (69 MPG)
- CO2 Figures: EURO 4 Standard: 98 g/km
- Engine Type
- 8 valve, SOHC, 270 deg. crank angle parallel-twin
- 1200 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 97.6 x 80 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Showa 47 mm forks with cartridge damping, 90 mm travel.
- Rear Suspension
- KYB monoshock with linkage, 77 mm travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 310 mm disc, Brembo 2-piston floating calipers, ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 255 mm disc, Nissin single piston floating caliper, ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/80 R16
- Seat Height
- 25.8 deg.
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 L
- 4.1 L/100 km (69 mpg)
- Dry Weight
- 237.5 kg
- Jet Black