2018 Triumph TIGER 800 XCA
Call for Price
With the exhilarating all-new top spec Tiger 800 XCA your adventure literally starts here with a bike that’s now as great off road as it always was on.
The supremely off-road focused Tiger 800 XCA is equipped with switchable traction control, switchable ABS, six riding modes including new ‘Off-Road Pro’, and a new generation 95PS 800cc Triple engine with a lower ratio first gear for a seamless flow of torque lower-down and even better acceleration.
Standard equipment includes heated rider and passenger seats, heated grips, LED fog lamps, and auxiliary sockets that can power everything you need; from heated clothing to GPS systems. Triumph switchable traction control and a responsive ride-by-wire throttle set a new standard in off-road adventuring, while an improved riding position lets you make the most of the trademark Triumph agile handling. Add a 21” front wheel for true off-road performance and a high-level front mudguard and you have everything you need for a thrilling all-road experience.
Adventure riding has never been so good.
- More responsive engine: The thrilling new generation, mass-optimised 800cc Triple engine delivers 95PS and brings with it even more responsiveness and acceleration.
- Shorter ratio first gear: The new shorter ratio first gear delivers enhanced low-speed traction and instant responsiveness right when you need it most, both off-road and on.
- New lighter exhaust: The new lighter exhaust delivers an even better Triple soundtrack.
- Type: Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 800 cc (48.8 cu in.)
- Compression: 11.3:1
- Max Power EC: 95 PS/ 94 bhp (70 kW) @ 9,500 rpm
- Max Torque EC: 79Nm @ 8,050 rpm
- System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system, side mounted stainless steel silencer
- Final drive: O-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Swingarm: Twinsided, cast aluminium alloy
- Front Wheels: Spoked, 21 x 2.15 in.
- Rear Wheels: Spoked, 17 x 4.25 in.
- Front Tires: 90/90-21
- Rear Tires: 150/70 R17
- Front Suspension: WP 1.69 in. (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in. (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension: WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in. (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Brakes Front: Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Brakes Rear: Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Instrument Display and Functions: TFT multifunctional instrument pack with digital speedometer, trip computer, digital tachometer, gear position indicator, fuel gage, service indicator, ambient temperature, clock and six rider modes (Road/Offroad/Off-Road Pro/Sport/Track/Rider-Customisable).
- Width Handlebars: 31.69 in. (805 mm)
- Height Without Mirror: 54.72 in. (1,390 mm)
- Seat Height: 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Rake: 23.4 º
- Trail: 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Dry Weight: 208 kg
- Tank Capacity: 19 L
- 6 Riding Modes: Off-Road Pro, Road, Rain, Off-Road, Sport and Rider Programmable
- Ergonomically backlit switchcubes and 5 way joystick
- Heated grips and seats
- All LED lighting including headlight, indicators and taillight
- LED auxiliary lighting
- 6 screen styles
- Aluminium radiator guard
- Engine Type
- 12 valve, DOHC, in-line 3-cylinder
- 800 cc (48.8 cu in)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection
- 6 speed
- Final Drive
- O-ring chain
- Front Suspension
- WP 1.69 in. (43 mm) upside down forks, with adjustable rebound and compression damping, 8.66 in. (220 mm) travel
- Rear Suspension
- WP monoshock with remote oil reservoir, hydraulically adjustable preload, 8.46 in. (215 mm) rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes
- Twin 12 in. (305 mm) floating discs, Brembo 2piston sliding calipers, switchable ABS
- Rear Brakes
- Single 10.04 in. (255 mm) disc, Nissin single piston sliding caliper, switchable ABS
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 150/70 R17
- 60.83 in. (1,545 mm)
- Seat Height
- 0.08 - 0.12 in. (840 - 860 mm)
- 23.4 deg.
- 3.68 in. (93.5 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 19 L
- Dry Weight
- 208 kg
- Korosi Red, Crystal White, Marine