2018 Harley-Davidson® SOFTAIL FAT BOB 114
Call for Price
The original fat custom icon that changed it all has done it again. Satin chrome finishes. Beefy 240mm rear tire. And now available in a Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 or 114 Big Twin Engine for the most muscular, unstoppable Fat Boy® motorcycle ever.
- Satin Chrome Finishes: An all-you-can eat portion of sculpted satin chrome gives the Fat Boy® a look that'll make a big impact.
- Milwaukee-Eight® Big Twin Engine: A powerful, smooth-running engine with crisp throttle response and a pure, soul-satisfying rumble. Available in 107 and 114 engine displacements.
- Steamroller Stance: A muscular look thanks to all-new solid-disc Lakester wheels wrapped in the widest front tire we've ever offered from the factory at 160mm combined with a 240mm rear tire.
- Signature LED Forward Lighting: Darkness-defying lighting that give you greater visibility at night.
- All-New Softail® Frame: A lighter, stiffer frame (compared to the prior Softail® and Dyna® models) that takes the idea of form and function to a place it's never been before. It's the look of a hard tail from a bygone era that delivers a thoroughly modern ride.
- High Performance Front Suspension: New Showa® SDBV® suspension technology provides the performance of a racing-style cartridge fork for reduced weight with linear damping characteristics
- High Performance Rear Mono Shock: All-new easily adjustable mono-shock rear suspension allows for dynamic cornering capability while preserving the hardtail look.
- Engine: Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- Bore: 3.937 in.
- Stroke: 4.374 in.
- Displacement: 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Fuel System: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Exhaust: 2-into-2 staggered; catalyst in muffler
- Length: 93.3 in.
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.9 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen: 26.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 30 deg.
- Trail: 4.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 65.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification: 160/60R18,70V,BW
- Tires, Rear Specification: 240/40R18,79V,BW
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 5 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped: 670 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order: 699 lb.
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 109 ft-lb
- Engine Torque (rpm): 3,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 25.6
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 25.6
- Fuel Economy: Estimated City/Hwy: 47 mpg
- Primary Drive: Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) st: 9.311
- Gear Ratios (overall) nd: 6.454
- Gear Ratios (overall) rd: 4.793
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.882
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 3.307
- Gear Ratios (overall) th: 2.79
- Wheels, Front Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type: Machined, Lakester cast aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 4-piston fixed front and 2-piston floating rear deg.
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, turn signals, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, ABS, security, low battery voltage, low fuel
- Gauges: 5-inch with digital speedometer, gear, odometer,fuel level and analog tachometer indication
- Engine Type
- Milwaukee-Eight® 107
- 107 cu. in.
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 65.6 in.
- Seat Height
- 25.9 in.
- 30 deg.
- 4.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal.
- 47 mpg
- Dry Weight
- 670 lb.