2017 Harley-Davidson® STREET 750
Triumph Motorcycles of Harrisonburg
Beneath the Dark Custom™ styling lurks a liquid-cooled 750cc Revolution X™ V-Twin engine.
- Traffic has never been beaten harder: The traffic-shredding ride of the Street® 750 turns the urban grid into your personal playground. From the liquid-cooled Revolution X® engine and confidence-inspiring optional ABS brakes to the nimble chassis and dialed in suspension, it’s all you need to conquer the city. And you do it in plenty of style. The 750 gives you a two-tone paint option to compliment the silver engine fins and wheel pinstripe. The fun starts when the light turns green.
- Urban Mobility: We were all warned as kids about playing in the street. If you’re the sort who never listened to a word of it, we’ve got your motorcycle. The street is where the action is. The Harley-Davidson Street® series is a line of bikes built with one purpose in mind: to make the most of it. Every inch of the motorcycle has been thought through to meet the demands of navigating the urban landscape. A narrow and nimble profile with a tight 60.4-inch wheelbase keeps the handling razor sharp. Quick moves and turns come easy when you’re threading through whatever modern civilization decides to throw in your path. You have liquid cooling. You have loads of power in the Revolution X™ engine, for when you need to be somewhere else in a hurry. We’re talking about a whole different kind of two-wheeled animal here. One born to take on the traffic-snarled urban jungle.
- Authentic H-D: We built the Harley-Davidson Street® series to be affordable machines for those who’ve gotta work to put gas in the tank and pay the meter maid when you find a place to park. But we did it our own way. That means we did it right. The beautifully formed teardrop fuel tank is Milwaukee steel, just like the fenders. Then we painstakingly finish it with one of our premium paintjobs, and top it with a 3-D chrome badge. Not a decal. Fire up the engine and you hear the pure signature rumble of a Harley-Davidson V-Twin, tuned to perfection in our state-of-the-art sound facility in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin USA. In other words, from the rock-solid belt final drive all the way forward to the Café-racer speed screen derived from deep in our factory custom heritage, there is no mistaking what the bikes in our newest family are. 100% pure Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- Custom Soul: Fact: get yourself to a part of town where interesting things are happening and you’ll see some rad custom bikes loaded with dark, aggressive style. Chances are they started life as a Harley-Davidson Street® model. We built our newest line of bikes from the no-nonsense blacked-out wheels up to be the ultimate blank canvas for customizing. Of course, each one is also first and foremost a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, so even fresh off the line it’s a lean, mean and eye-popping machine. Every inch of the up-swept two-into-one exhaust is black. The first time we’ve done that since the ‘70s, when it was a signature part of the famous XLCR Café Racer. You also see a shout-out to renegade ‘70s street bike culture in the minimalist speed screen adorning the blacked out front end. In short, you’ve got a machine loaded with Dark Custom™ attitude.
- Light Lift Off Force: You want confidence when you're in the saddle and the Street® 750 delivers. Tipping it up off the side stand is easy, thanks to its low weight and low center of gravity. It makes pulling out from the curb feel as effortless as putting your thumb to the starter button.
- Mid-Mount Controls: It isn’t the lay way back with your heels in the breeze riding position. This riding position was devised to let you get the most out of time on your motorcycle in the urban grid. The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle features slightly-forward mid-mount foot controls for a riding position that keeps you comfortable, but ready to negotiate and react to the demands of traffic.
- Low Speed Maneuverability: It’s no secret that low speeds are a true test of a rider’s skill and a motorcycle’s handling characteristics. One look at any rider maneuvering through a parking lot is all the proof you need of that. The rake and trail angles on the front end of the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle are optimized for low speed maneuverability. So whether you’re trying to find a parking spot in the lot outside a club or making your way through an alley choked with obstacles, you’ve got a predictable ride and the confidence that comes with it.
- 2-Up Seat With Passenger Footpegs: There’s not much point to being young and free in the city if you can’t give a ride to someone you meet when you’re out making your rounds. The Street gives you a two-up seat with footpegs for your passenger. Sometimes two is more fun than one.
- Low Seat Height: You don’t need a long inseam to have both feet flat on the pavement when you’re sitting at a stoplight on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle. The seat is just 28-inches off the ground. And the frame is narrow, which makes the reach even easier. But there’s more to what that low seat height does for you than what happens when your feet are on the ground. When your feet go up on the pegs, it gives you a low center of gravity for confidence when you're maneuvering at low speeds.
- Liquid-Cooled Revolution X™ Engine: Urban riding puts its own set of demands on a motorcycle engine. The city grid is no easy-riding, wide open, winding road with beautiful vistas as far as the eye can see. It’s a moving mass of stop and go sheet metal with heat waves rising off the pavement on most days. You need an engine built to conquer it. The Revolution X™ engine is 749 cubic centimeters of authentic, liquid-cooled, custom Harley-Davidson® motorcycle built for urban streets. Liquid cooling means it maintains temperature and performance. Count on smooth response to the progressive throttle when you call on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle to get you through any hole that opens up in front of you. But we didn’t just build this engine to get you from here to there. This is a Harley-Davidson® engine. We built it to satisfy. 60 degree cylinders. 4 valves per head. Plenty of low-end torque. What it all means in laymen’s terms is that you can feel the strength and character of the engine at the RPM ranges you find yourself riding in most often on city streets. Get in the saddle, fire up the Revolution X™ engine, put the bike into gear and go. You’ll understand.
- 6-Speed Transmission: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle feeds the power of the Revolution X™ engine to the pavement through a rock-solid, smooth-shifting 6-Speed Transmission. It’s easy to stay in the powerband when you’re changing speeds and weaving and dodging in traffic. And when you do get onto an open stretch of pavement, sixth gear lets you drop the engine into an easy, loping cadence for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Ergonomic Brake and Clutch Lever: Trust us, when you’re burning daylight going from stoplight to stoplight the brake and clutch levers can give you a workout. So we upgraded to a more ergonomic design to keep the palms of your hands from seizing up.
- 3.5-Inch Electronic Speedometer: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle gives you a handlebar mounted, 3.5-inch electronic speedometer with odometer, trip meter and LED indicator lights. We even added a hot coolant light to make sure you’re keeping the jugs running at a nice even temp. It’s all the information you need, in a clean tight package.
- Specially Tuned Shocks: We didn’t grab the components of this motorcycle from a parts bin. The shocks on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle are specifically tuned for the Street 750 motorcycle. They’re dialed in for the weight of the bike, the geometry of the frame, the position of the rider. And, as important, for the kind of rough urban pavement you’re going to encounter out there. The result is a smooth ride and excellent handling.
- 60.4-inch Wheelbase: In tight, narrow streets and alleys, the last thing a rider needs is a motorcycle that turns like the Queen Mary. The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle has a wheelbase of just 60.4-inches. That means a tight turning radius and quick response to your inputs. Making a U-turn to grab that parking spot on the other side of a skinny street choked with cars won’t be a problem.
- Skinny 17-Inch Front Wheel, 15-Inch Rear Wheel: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle rides on a skinny 17-inch front wheel paired with a 15-inch wheel in the rear. It’s another example of how every part of this motorcycle was thought through to meet the demands of riding on urban streets.
- Single Disc Brakes With Dual Piston Caliper: The going is always better for a rider who’s confident in his or her stopping power. The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle features single disc brakes with a dual piston caliper for plenty of braking power.
- Easy Lock-To-Lock Handlebar Sweep: Quick turns and nimble moves come easy on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 model. The pullback handlebar and light front end make for an easy sweep from lock-to-lock.
- Revolution X™ Engine: The Revolution X™ engine you see mounted in the frame of the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle is all new, but the knowledge that built it wasn’t born yesterday. We are the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. We earned our stripes building liquid-cooled V-Twin engines the hard way: on the racetrack and on the street. We’ve been refining the liquid-cooled V-Twin power plant in the V-Rod® motorcycle for more than a decade. And we’ve been refining V-Twin engine power for generations before that. The Harley-Davidson® V-Twin is more than an engine. It’s an icon. Respected around the world for its reliability. And loved by riders everywhere for the feeling that only comes from turning the throttle on a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle. The new Revolution X™ engine is taking Harley-Davidson to a new place, but its soul remains the same.
- True Harley-Davidson Sound: A motorcycle isn’t a Harley-Davidson® motorcycle unless you can identify it with your eyes closed. Listen to the sound coming from the pipes on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle, feel its deep, thumping rumble in your chest, and you’ll know it passes that test with flying colors. The note coming from this machine was tuned to perfection in our state-of-the-art sound facility to be instantly recognizable on any street corner in the world. Put your ear to it. This is the real deal. The sound that satisfies the soul.
- Premium Harley-Davidson Details: Make no mistake. Even though the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle was built to come at a price that won’t break your bank, it’s a motorcycle you’ll be proud to ride. Every detail is pure, premium Harley-Davidson. The teardrop fuel tank and fenders are metal. The paint is rich and deep. The emblem on the fuel tank is chrome. Let your eye wander over the rest of the bike, and you’ll see the premium details and painstaking fit and finish don’t stop there. When we build a motorcycle, we go all the way. Because we have a reputation to uphold on the street. And so do you.
- Premium Paint: Look into the paint on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle and what you’ll see is a fanatical obsession with putting color on metal that goes back for decades. You get the choice of a solid color or two-tone paint with a waterslide graphic. The fact is, no factory in the world does motorcycle paint like Harley-Davidson does motorcycle paint. The tanks and fenders that come from our paint shop set the standard on streets around the globe. When you see the lights of your city reflected in the deep, rich paint on the Street 750, you’ll know why.
- New Electrical System, Tach and Trip Meter.: There's a new electrical system on the Street® 750 this year. We re-routed the wires and gave it a new harness for a cleaner look. It's topped off by a new gauge that features a speedo, tach and A/B trip meter.
- Café Inspired Speed Screen: Out front on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle, you’ll notice a café inspired speed screen. The look was born in the outlaw custom street bikes of the 70’s. It’s just one more example of the DNA in a Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle that doesn’t exist in lesser machines.
- Metal Teardrop Tank and Fenders: Tap your ring on the teardrop tank or fenders of the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle, and you’ll hear the sound of metal striking metal. We forged this motorcycle out of cold, hard steel. Our riders want the real deal. Real isn't built with a cheap plastic.
- Locking Gas Cap, Fork Lock and Ignition Lock: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle features a locking gas cap, a fork lock that prevents the front wheel from being turned when it’s engaged and an ignition lock.
- Belt Final Drive: What you see is rock-solid, low-maintenance belt final drive. We’ve put untold, countless miles on motorcycles for more than 110 years. Rest assured, there is no better, more reliable way to transfer power from the gearbox to the rear wheel.
- LED Tail Light And Mini Bullet Turn Signals: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle comes standard with a custom-style LED tail light and mini-bullet turn signals. It’s the small details that make a motorcycle look modern, sleek and tight. On the Street 750, they’re done right.
- A Blank Canvas For Customizing: We didn’t design the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle to be completely finished when it rolls out of the factory. We designed it to be the ultimate platform for your own custom style and attitude. Your dealer can show you a whole range of custom accessories for adding your personal touch. Once you start, there’s no limit to how far you can go.
- Revolution X™ Engine Styling: The engine is the heart of a motorcycle and the heart of the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle is black. Check out the blacked-out finish on the Revolution X™ engine. You’ve got blacked-out cylinders and heads and a blacked-out air cleaner cover. There’s just a touch of polished metal on the cylinder fins to bring out the classic, muscular, iconic lines of the V-Twin. The look of the Street 750 is pure, unadulterated, blacked-out, Harley-Davidson Dark Custom aggression. And the styling of the Revolution X™ engine is where it starts.
- Chrome Tank Medallion: The piece of chrome you’ll notice standing out on the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle is the all Harley-Davidson® tank medallion. Where other manufacturers might put a decal, we put a three-dimensional steel badge. And then make it shine to match the pride that comes from riding a premium machine through the streets of your city.
- Black Two-Into-One Exhaust: The Harley-Davidson Street® 750 model is sporting the first all-black exhaust since the original Harley-Davidson® Café Racer of the 70’s. Black pipes curve down from the cylinders and feed into an upswept black muffler. It’s a dark, aggressive, custom look. Reflecting a dark, aggressive, custom attitude.
- Black Cast Aluminum Wheels: Where other motorcycles are shiny and bright, the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle is all dark alley. You’ve got the tough, no-nonsense look of black cast aluminum wheels. This is what bling looks like when you put it through a black hole and it comes out the other side.
- Blacked-Out Front End: The front end of the Harley-Davidson Street® 750 motorcycle is painted with blacked-out, Dark Custom style and attitude. The pullback handlebars are black. The fork gators and lowers are black. The café inspired windscreen is black. Why? Because black translates to bad ass in any language.
- Length: 87.6 in. (2,225 mm)
- Seat Height, Laden: 25.7 in. (654 mm)
- Seat Height, Unladen: 28 in. (710 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 5.7 in. (145 mm)
- Rake (steering head) (deg): 32
- Trail: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Wheelbase: 60.4 in. (1,535 mm)
- Tires, Front Specification: 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification: 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity: 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- Oil Capacity (w/filter): 3.3 qt. (3.1 L)
- Weight, As Shipped: 455 lb. (206 kg)
- Weight, In Running Order: 489 lb. (222 kg)
- Engine: Liquid-cooled, Revolution X™ V-Twin
- Bore: 3.35 in. (85 mm)
- Stroke: 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Displacement: 46 cu in. (749 cc)
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni Single Port Fuel injection, 38 mm bore
- Primary Drive: Gear, 36/68 ratio
- Gear Ratios (overall) 1st: 14.272
- Gear Ratios (overall) 2nd: 10.074
- Gear Ratios (overall) 3rd: 7.446
- Gear Ratios (overall) 4th: 6.006
- Gear Ratios (overall) 5th: 5.037
- Gear Ratios (overall) 6th: 4.533
- Exhaust: Black Two- into-one exhaust
- Wheels, Front Type: Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type: Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type: 2-piston floated front and rear
- Engine Torque Testing Method: J1349
- Engine Torque: 44.5 ft. lb. (59 Nm)
- Engine Torque (rpm): 4,000
- Lean Angle, Right (deg.): 28.5
- Lean Angle, Left (deg.): 28.5
- Fuel Economy: Combined City/Hwy: 54.5 mpg (4.32 l/100 km)
- Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps: High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
- Gauges: 3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
NOTES:Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2. Fuel Economy estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary. Engine torque values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region. Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country. Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region. North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren. Seat Height measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Engine Type
- Revolution X™ V-Twin
- 46 cu in. (749 cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 3.35 in. (85 mm) x 2.6 in. (66 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni Single Port Fuel injection, 38 mm bore
- Front Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Rear Brakes
- 2-piston floated
- Front Tire
- 100/80 R17
- Rear Tire
- 140/75 R15
- 60.4 in. (1,535 mm)
- Seat Height
- Laden: 25.7 in. (654 mm); Unladen: 28 in. (710 mm)
- 32 deg.
- 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.5 gal. (13.1 L)
- 54.5 mpg (4.32 l/100 km)
- Dry Weight
- 455 lb. (206 kg)
- Vivid Black